Monday, August 25, 2008

THEY ARE OFF TO SCHOOL!! Yahooo!






Well it is official, all 4 of my kids are in school! It is so nice to have a few hours to myself! They started last week, but i just got my pictures back today, so that is why iam waiting until now to blog. Brandi started 8th grade, Joey (5th), Jacob (1st), and Johnny has a half day of pre-k!! I used to wait until late at night to read my bible and pray, but now i go out to a spot i have cleared in the woods to read and pray. It is so peaceful out there. Yesterday morning before church i went out to pray and read and a bird nearly skimmed the top of my head! I feel it was Gods' way of reminding me that He will always provide for us, because look how He cares for the birds of the air. Patrick hasnt worked in 6 weeks now, and he has filled out several applications, but so far, no job. So anyways, back to the school stuff......Getting supplies for 4 kids is tough. Well i guess i will run. We love everyone! God bless you!

No comments: