Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch!











Hello everyone! Here is some new pictures of me and Johnny at Serenity Farms for a field trip last week. We had so much fun. I have went every year with the kids when they go. They have a big area that is fenced in and they let all the kids go in and pet all the animals. Johnnys favorite was a 5 day old goat. It was soooooo adorable! My favorite was the Mammoth Donkey. She was a sweetheart. We also went thru Kaspers Kastle, a corn maze, a hay-ride and of course the pumpkin patch! So here are a few of the pictures i took. I hope that you enjoy them. We are all doing fine. Same old same old. The last time i wrote i talked about Patrick and i wondering if the Lord had the Ukraine in store for us. Well as of right now that does not appear to be what He has planned for us. But, He does have other plans. I cant reveal them just yet, but i am very excited, and honored! God bless you! We love you! Love, Amy

No comments: